REDapp Release v1.0.0
Minimum Java Version: Java SE 7 (Oracle preferred).
Minimum OS Required:
Windows Vista SP2 or later.
Intel-based Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion) or later.
Oracle Linux 5.5+, 6.x (32-bit), 6.x (64-bit).
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5+, 6.x (32-bit), 6.x (64-bit).
Ubuntu Linux 10.04 and above.
Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2, 11.x.
Notes for Beta participants
If you were running the Beta version on OSX you must uninstall the previous version before installing this version. To do this delete the installed file (default location /Applications/REDapp.app) and then from a Terminal window run 'sudo pkgutil --forget com.cwfgm.redapp.RedApp.pkg'.
Fixes since last Beta release
Bug 892: Fixed and updated several of the French translations.
Bug 976: Made current weather conditions time update with timezone changes.
Bug 981: Changed the alignment of some controls in the settings dialog.
Bug 986: Fixed stats tab reset.
Bug 987: Fixed an issue on French computers that would stop REDapp from working in English.
Bug 988: Fixed uninstaller not removing desktop and start menu shortcuts.
Bug 989: Fixed Yukon cities not being populated in the forecast group of the weather tab.
Bug 990: Reordered export types in the FWI, FBP, and stats tabs. Removed the (*.xls, *.xlsx) and *.txt groups in the stats tab. Made KMZ the default export file type for the map tab. Changed the extension on data exported from the weather tab to csv. Made the FWI tab remember previous export location.
Bug 991: Fixed the FWI tab not clearing when the date is changed and the FBP tab not clearing when either the date or the locations is changed.
1) Added a 'P' in front of the percentile value in the filename of exported ensemble weather forecasts.
2) Changed the spreadsheet name when exporting from the FWI tab to FWI.
3) Removed DMC and DC exports from the FBP tab when the use BUI switch if true.
4) Changed CSV exports from the FBP and FWI tab to output data in columns instead of rows.
5) Re-ordered and renamed some of the data in exported files for the FWI tab. Changed the exported time format to 'HH:mm' in files exported from the FWI and FBP tabs. Added a date and timezone column to files exported from the FBP tab. Split the fire description in files exported from the FBP tab into separate entries for head, flank, and back descriptions. Formatted the DH, DF, and DB values in exports from the FBP tab.
Bug 999: added a 1 second delay to the percentile input in the weather tab.
- Changed the license to GPLv3.
- Implemented the installers in French.