- The REDapp web site has been moved to a new hosting ifrastrcuture provided by NT as an in kind contribution to the project.
- Binaries (Installer Downloads) are now hosted by Govt of AB
- If you have any trouble, please report it using the Support Tool.
Home of REDapp - The Universal Fire Behaviour Calculator
REDapp is a fire management decision support tool developed with financial support from the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre (CIFFC), and in-kind support from fire management agencies across Canada. The founding members of the REDapp development team represent the Government of Alberta, Government of the Northwest Territories, Heartland Software Solutions Inc., and Natural Resources Canada.
As of Mar 6th, 2018:
- The Status of REDapp is: Stable v6.2.3 - This means that REDapp is only available to REDapp Community members and is now stable and official
- The Status of the Community is Open
REDapp..org will be unavailable during a migration window of Feb 28 - Mar 2 while we move the website. We expect buisiness as usual on Mar 3.
The REDapp Team
Today the REDapp Dev team is proud to announce the release of REDapp 6.2.3 !
You can find it on the Community Downloads page!
Be patient downloading, since everyone is downloading at once, things could be a touch slow.
for some features and highlights, read on....